If you use Google Analytics and you are not to sure how to get the most out of them then a new video service from Google may help you out.
This first video is a ‘10 minute lesson on the data to look at first, what it means, and what to do about it.”
The second video is:
Do you know how to use the date-range selector to compare Mondays to Mondays? If not, you can see how in the Google Analytics Interface Tutorial. The video’s other tips include how to jump directly to data without clicking through reports and how to quickly create a print-ready presentation within the interface.
More videos will be added over time and make a welcome addition to the information that is provided by Google on how to use their services. Analytics can be difficult to understand, particularly for those who are new to the internet but they are an important part of you SEO campaign.
- Why A Search Engine Googopoly Is Bad For The Internet
- Blogging For The Sake Of Blogging Is Not Blogging
- How To Create An Effective Social Marketing Tweet
- Internal Linking – Don’t Be Afraid Of The Long Tail
- Adding Your Scotland Based Local Business To AOL
- Don’t Be Too Quick To Dismiss Google Buzz
- Are Guest Posts A Bad Link Building Strategy?
- Can You Overdo SEO?
- Review Sites And SEO For Scotland Local Businesses
- What Effect Will HTML5 Have On Web Design And SEO